HOME | DOWNTOWN | HOUSES AND APARTMENTS | COMMERCIAL BLDGS. | MISCELLANEOUS LOCATIONS | LINKS | NEXT PHOTO
postcard, mailed in 1917, shows the interior of what was then
the brand new main branch of the downtown Post Office.
Located at 76 Forsyth Street NW, the
building, which occupies an entire city block, was
completed in 1911 and now serves as the United States Eleventh Circuit Court
of Appeals, a federal courthouse.