HOME | DOWNTOWN | HOUSES AND APARTMENTS | COMMERCIAL BLDGS. | MISCELLANEOUS LOCATIONS | LINKS | NEXT PHOTO
Seen below is the "New Electrical Engineering Building" on the Georgia Tech campus. Completed in 1962 and now formally known as the Blake R. Van Leer Building for Electrical And Computer Engineering, this structure was named after Georgia Tech's fifth president (1944 - 56) and the first engineer to head the college.
Contemporary photos: January 2012.