HOME | DOWNTOWN | HOUSES AND APARTMENTS | COMMERCIAL BLDGS. | MISCELLANEOUS LOCATIONS | LINKS | NEXT PHOTO
Riverside Church of God at 2092 Bolton Road. The church was built 9 years earlier, in 1938, under the direction of Reverend G.R. Watson, as indicated by an engraved stone set in the front wall of the church.
GSU FILE: LBGPF2-055a
TOP PHOTO COURTESY SPECIAL COLLECTIONS DEPT, PULLEN LIBRARY, GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY
| This is now known as the Ark of The Lord